Delete your YouTube channel
Closing your channel will permanently delete all your content, including all your uploaded videos, comments, messages, playlists, and history. The following steps will help you delete your YouTube channel.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com. Make sure you're signed in to the YouTube account with the channel you want to delete. If you need help, go here.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right. Select the gear icon to go to your Account Settings.
- You should be in the Overview section, click Advanced under the channel's name to go your advanced account settings.
- Click Delete channel.
- Choose I want to permanently delete my content. This will permanently delete the YouTube data associated with your account.
- Check all the options to continue. Then click Delete my content.
You've successfully delete your YouTube's channel.